ROME (Reuters) – The new Italian government will introduce a ban on Sunday shopping in large commercial centres before the end of the year as it seeks to defend family traditions, Deputy Prime Minister Luigi Di Maio said on Sunday.
About The Author
September 24, 2018
- We Have 18 Months to Save The World, Prince Charles Warns Commonwealth Leaders
- Over 650+ Catholic Organisations Worldwide are Working to Implement the Pope’s Green Sunday Deal
- North Dakota is The Last State in The USA With Laws Preventing Some Stores From Opening Before Noon on Sundays.
- Million Dollar Open Challenge to Pope Francis
- New Zealand churches protest about rainbow flag and sunday shopping